learn authentic yoga
A Yoga Teacher Training that is for Every One
Join Anshu - An International Yoga & Meditation Teacher, Published Author and Breathwork facilitator along with an amazing team of highly experienced yoga teachers to bring the powerful practice of Yoga to everyone and anyone regardless of age, body type, race, gender, nationality or any other categorization.
Five GUIDING PRINCIPLES - the basis for our Teacher Training
1. Yoga is a way of life, not only a practice of 90 minutes - We will teach you to LIVE yoga, not just DO yoga. It means understanding yoga philosophy deeply and applying it to your life.
2. If you can smile, you can do yoga - Yoga is accessible and beneficial to people of all age groups and all body types, we want to help you teach in a way that you can make a difference in many people's lives. We will teach you alignments and also teach you how to modify the postures and practice for different bodies.
3. Teach from the heart and dissolve ego - We will help you connect with your own heart and deepen your relationship with yourself so you can inspire your students do the same. Experience oneness and universal love with the participants in your classes. You would be able to make everyone feel welcome and supported as they work on becoming a better version of themselves, not hurt themselves in the process as they are trying to copy what the teacher or other students are doing.
4. Be Authentic - Activate your intuition and learn to trust yourself while teaching and in life, Learn to teach as an authentic teacher by embodying yoga as a way of life. This yoga teacher training will help you get deeply connected with your intuition and your most authentic self. And you will learn the magic of connecting with your students, and learn to built rapport and create trust.
5. Bring yoga back to its roots - Yoga in the western world has become so much about the physical body. We will teach you the asanas with emphasis on subtle emotional and energetic body. We will help you learn the 'Real' yoga and connect with its true essence. Yoga is not just about bending body in different positions and posting pictures on Instagram. Yoga is not a religion and nor is it gymnastics. Yoga is an integration of mind, body and breath and beyond.
All practice and teaching instructions
Manuals and worksheets
Daily fruits and herbal teas
Opening ceremony and dinner
Graduation ceremony and dinner
Breath work journey
One Special spiritual trip in nature
200 Hr YTT certificate
and lots more...
Health Insurance in Bali
Airfare to/from Bali
Anything else not mentioned above
Sample Daily Schedule
5:45 - 6:45 am Sunrise meditation/ walk
7:00 - 8:30 am Asana and Pranayama practice
8:30 -10:00 am Breakfast- review morning practice
10:00 - 1:00 pm Philosophy and other talks
1:00 - 3:00 pm Lunch break - rest and review
3:00 - 5:00 pm Teaching skills and other talks
5:00 - 6:00 pm Break and reflections in silence
6:00 - 7:00 pm Sunset practice
Some evenings may have a special schedule
Preparation - Online 4 weeks
In this module over a period of 4 weeks, you will have 2-3 hour lecture every week along with home practices and reading to connect with yourself deeper, embody yoga philosophy, meditate and establish self-practice. This is to prepare you for the immersion. You will learn to apply yoga in your daily life, not just in a class. This will prepare you for the immersion.
Bali Immersion - 3 weeks
In the beautiful island of bali, you would immerse yourself in the world of yoga and teaching. You will learn the following -
Asana and Alignment
Pranayama and the power of breath
Meditation, yoga nidra and guided relaxations
Eight Limbs of yoga, Yoga Sutras, Yoga Philosophy & History
Anatomy and physiology
Yoga for stress relief and Laughter yoga
Class structure and sequencing
The Art of Teaching Yoga with full presence
Therapeutic aspects of yoga
Teaching yoga with safety
Introduction to Ayurveda
Subtle body energetics - Chakras, Koshas, Nadis
Bringing Yoga to the world
Integration - Online 3 weeks
In this 3 week module, you would have weekly 2-3 hour discussion to help you get started with yoga teaching. This module is to support you as you go back to your life. This is a very important component of the training to ensure your success as a yoga teacher.
Fill and Submit the Yoga Teacher Training Application form
We'll schedule an interview to know more about you
Register by making a non-deposit of USD500 through paypal (You can use Paypal even if you don't have a paypal account and it accepts credit cards)
Remaining payment can be made in 3 installments. Final payment must be received at least one week before the online training begins.
In case of unforeseen circumstances, the deposit can be transferred to any of our other retreats/ courses or TT.
Preparation Online Oct 13th - Nov 9th, 2019
Immersion Bali Nov 10th - Dec 1st, 2019
Integration Online Dec 2nd - Dec 22nd, 2019
Preparation Online March 8th - April 4th, 2020
Immersion Bali April 5th - April 26th, 2020
Integration Online April 27th - May 17th, 2020
Early bird 3499 (2 months prior), regular 3799
Early Bird 2999 (2 months prior), normal 3299
All Prices in USD
Anshu never really thought that she will become a yoga teacher as she had a thriving career in the software industry in San Francisco. During her break in Bali, she attended a teacher training to deepen her own practice of yoga. She experienced a deep connection as she taught her first yoga class and got on the path to connecting with her life purpose. Since then, she has been studying yoga with different teachers, teaching and deepening her own yoga practice.
Anshu's aim is to make yoga accessible and available for all body types and all age groups.
Lisa started practicing Vinyasa yoga in 1998. In 2008, she did her level one and two certification courses with a total of 700h hours of teacher training.
It's Iyengar Yoga that took her to a real yogic path.
Lisa now lives a yogic life and runs Wild about Yoga.
She hopes to spreads a better understanding and appreciation of philosophy of Yoga.
Jenny is a certified yoga therapist C-IAYT, experienced yoga teacher E-RYT200hr and an Australian registered nurse who started practicing yoga when she was 16 years old.
She pursued a corporate career in healthcare, which took her from Asia to Africa, from South America to Russia, Mongolia to Papua New Guinea and now calls Bali home.
Jenny is passionate, big-hearted, calm, entertaining.